[Odrl-version2] News Style Outing of Groups

Alapan alapan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 22:04:12 EST 2010

Hi Stuart,

I think your example is the easiest way to perform this action. I
stand to be corrected, but I think <Party> can also refer to a group
of people and could be used in the reverse case <party>resident of
china</party>

However, since licenses are contractual in nature; your mechanism
makes a lot more sense and is more practical.

Regards,
Alapan

Blog: http://idiots-mind.blogspot.com/
Life's a gamble - take a chance