[Odrl-version2] News Style Outing of Groups

ri at odrl.net ri at odrl.net
Sun Mar 21 15:37:59 EST 2010

On 18 Mar 2010, at 08:34, Myles, Stuart wrote:

>  Party = Any
>  Prohibition
>  Action = Distribute
>    Constraint = Located in China

Yes....given you want to express an Agreement.

But...you do not define any Permissions - the Draft Spec [1] says every expression MUST have at least one, which we discussed at the Nancy meeting [2].

If you add a Distribute Permission as well - with "Conflict=Prohibit" then that should work?

Also, I agree, we need to add "anyone" identifiers for Parties (see Figure 3 of this paper for an example [3]) as well as a few others (to support Social Networks)

This topic is on the Teleconf Agenda next Wednesday...

Cheers

Renato Iannella
ODRL Initiative
http://odrl.net

[1] http://odrl.net/2.0/DS-ODRL-Model.html
[2] http://odrl.net/pipermail/odrl-version2_odrl.net/2009-September/000082.html
[3] http://www.nicta.com.au/research/research_publications/show?sq_content_src=%2BdXJsPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGcHVibGljYXRpb25zLmluc2lkZS5uaWN0YS5jb20uYXUlMkZzZWFyY2glMkZmdWxsdGV4dCUzRmlkJTNEMTg1NSZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D