[Odrl-version2] ODRL meets Social Networks

Helge Hundacker hundacker at uni-koblenz.de
Wed Mar 10 19:59:56 EST 2010

Hello Renato,
That is a really good idea. Especially for URM we can use them as party types. We thought about to indroduce "everyone" (in fact we thought about the term "all", but these expressions are better). Also the "all friends" can be usefull for our idea of realising a policy-aware P2P client, where you can decide which persons should be enabled to receive a "private copy" of a CD for example. Since in URM the user selfs decides how risky he wants to be, he could also give private copys  to friends of friends (What will not be a good idea, bus the user decides).

One question is, if these expressions are from a known namespace (e.g. like dublincore). Are there namespaces like that? I'm not an expert in these field. Perhaps we can find something at http://www.opensocial.org/.

Greets from Koblenz,
Helge Hundacker

Dipl.-Ing. Helge Hundacker

IT Risk Management