[Odrl-version2] Common Vocabulary - Constraints on Duties

ri at odrl.net ri at odrl.net
Tue Jun 14 23:22:28 EST 2011

On 14 Jun 2011, at 18:33, Francis Cave wrote:

> - You are permitted to make one copy of the asset, but must obtain consent first.
> - You are permitted to make any number of copies of the asset, but must obtain consent first.
> - You are permitted to make any number of copies of the asset, but must obtain consent first IN EACH CASE.

Hi Francis - let me understand these 3 cases first...

Case 1: Perm.Action.Copy Constraint.Count.eq.1 Duty.Action.obtainConsent
Case 2: Perm.Action.Copy Duty.Action.obtainConsent

For Case3, I am not clear on "in each case".
Do you mean that I make 10 copies today, and obtain Consent (once).
Then tomorrow I make 30 copies, and need to obtain consent again (once) ?

Cheers

Renato Iannella
ODRL Initiative
http://odrl.net