[Odrl-version2] Common Vocabulary Update: 18 FEB 2011

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Tue Feb 22 09:55:49 EST 2011

Hi Renato

I think in Namur - or possibly on the more recent teleconference - I
volunteered to produce a constraint-action dependency table, or something to
that effect detailing how constraints are to be interpreted in combination
with particular actions. I still intend to do this for the ACAP profile and
will be happy to circulate this more widely as a possible contribution to
the Common Vocabulary.

Regards,

Francis