[Odrl-version2] Members In Good Standing

ri at odrl.net ri at odrl.net
Mon Feb 21 23:41:56 EST 2011

Dear WG members, I have reviewed the past 2 years of mailing list archives and participation at meetings, and propose that the following WG members be classified as being "in good standing":

	• Alapan Arnab
	• David Martin
	• Francis Cave
	• Rudiger Grimm (*)
	• Helge Hundacker (*)
	• Jonas Zitz (*)
	• Andreas Kasten (*)
	• Daniel Pähler (*)
	• Jean-Noel Colin
	• Michael Steidl
	• Pramod  Jamkhedkar
	• Stuart Myles
	• Suzanne Guth
	• Jamie Delgado (**)
	• Xavier Maronas (**)
	• Renato Iannella

If you feel that your name should be added to this list or removed from this list, then please contact me directly.

Please note that Members from the same Organisation, denoted with (*) and (**)  may only cast one vote.

Cheers

Renato Iannella
ODRL Initiative
http://odrl.net