[Odrl-version2] Voting - Heads Up

ri at odrl.net ri at odrl.net
Mon Feb 21 16:41:09 EST 2011

Dear WG members, we will be formally voting on the current documents to progress them to the final Specification level this year. We do have a (simple) process for this outlined here [1].

In essence, a 2/3 majority vote by the members "in good standing".

The latter does not mean that the other members are "bad" - it just recognises that in most WGs, there are members who participate at different levels.

Voting is your right as a WG member  - please use this opportunity to express your views and technical opinion.

Cheers

Renato Iannella
ODRL Initiative
http://odrl.net