[Odrl-version2] Model change?

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Fri Nov 19 23:17:51 EST 2010

Renato

Ah, I see what you are saying. I am misinterpreting the meaning of the
constraint in the second permission. In my example Party A is permitted to
distribute online in both cases. The first permission says he can. The
second says he can, with the constraint that it is online.

So, you're right, the second permission should be a prohibition. It is the
prohibition that is constrained to apply only to Party A and only to
distribution online.

Thanks for the help!

Francis