[Odrl-version2] Spatial constraints

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Fri Nov 19 21:29:42 EST 2010

I'm not sure that it makes any sense to have "from" and "to" as the operator
in this case. We're not talking about ranges here.

I think that we have to be clear about what a constraint means with respect
to a particular action. Clearly "spatial" is meaningless if applied to an
action such as "derive". It may be worth considering creating a table
showing which constraints can meaningfully be used with each action, and
defining the meaning in each case.

Francis