[Odrl-version2] Core Model: Roles, Parties and Assets

ri at odrl.net ri at odrl.net
Wed Nov 10 15:58:46 EST 2010

Ok..let me try and refine the definition of "include" then (as I don't think the current Common Voacb defn is correct)...

Identifier: include
Semantics: The act of including other assets with the asset
Comments: The asset is not changed, but other assets can be assembled with it

Questions:

1 - is this similar to the current "aggregate" action?
2 - do you need to specify (via a UID) what the "other assets" are?
3 - or do you need to specify the class of the "other assets" - eg "academic work", "thesis"...?

Renato