[Odrl-version2] Core Model: Roles, Parties and Assets

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Wed Nov 10 11:18:11 EST 2010

Hi Susanne

Yes, let's discuss on the Skype call - I think I'll be on it. I think I
agree with you. A permission is meaningless unless one understands there
to be an (eventual) assignee, even if the party is defined to be an
unknown member of a class (e.g. "the holder of this ticket" - there can
only be one member in this class, of course). I think the solution is
likely to be to find some way of including party/ies in the Ticket
scenario. But let's discuss this on the call.

Regards,

Francis