[Odrl-version2] Discussion forum @ODRL wiki

Daniel Pähler tulkas at uni-koblenz.de
Sat Jul 31 01:53:16 EST 2010

Dear all,

I'd just like to point out that there are some issues being discussed in the
TikiWiki forum, or more precisely at

http://odrl.net/wiki/tiki-view_forum.php?forumId=1

We decided to use the forum instead of the mailing list for two reasons:
- we can have the subject being discussed (in this case the new suggested
Duties) in the same place as the discussion
- the discussion and its outcome are conserved in a way that makes them easier
to find later than if they could only be found in the mailing list archives

Please participate actively in the discussions!

Greetings from Koblenz,
Daniel
--
Dipl.-Inform. Daniel Pähler