[Odrl-version2] Container Semantics

Renato Iannella renato at odrl.net
Tue Feb 17 13:22:56 EST 2009

As we discussed at the last teleconference [1], we are going to create/
update the definitions of OR/AND/XOR for *each* of the core entities
(Permission, Prohibition, Duty, Constraint):

Permission/OR:	You can perform Any one of the actions
Permission/AND:	You must perform All of the actions
Permission/XOR: 	You can perform Only one of the actions

Prohibition/OR: 	?
Prohibition/AND: 	?
Prohibition/XOR: 	?

Duty/OR: 	?
Duty/AND: 	?
Duty/XOR: 	?

Constraint/OR: 	?
Constraint/AND: 	?
Constraint/XOR: 	?

We need to define these semantically to match the core entity and the
mathematical operator....

Any comments/additions/feedback welcome!!

Cheers

Renato Iannella
ODRL Initiative
http://odrl.net