[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

W3C Newsletter tidbit

All:

Since not everybody on the mail alias is a member of W3C, there is a
good chance that you did not see message below from the latest W3C
newsletter.

> Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 19:07:00 +0500
> From: macarthr@w3.org (Karen MacArthur)
> To: w3c-members@w3.org, w3t@w3.org
> Subject: W3C Newsletter - Vol.1 No.12
>
> W3C Newsletter vol 1 number 12

[...]
> W3C Collaboration Working Groups
>
>    by Karen MacArthur
>
>     Four W3C Collaboration working groups have been set up as a result of the
>    W3C Workshop on WWW and Collaboration[15], 11-12 September 1995.  Anyone
>    interested in participating in any of the following working groups, please
>    send a statement of interest to Karen MacArthur (kmm@w3.org[16]).
>
>   W3C COLLABORATION WORKING GROUP: ANNOTATION
>
>     The purpose of this working group is to:
>
>     Assuming that links are first-class objects (which is being discussed by
>    the W3C Collaboration Working Group on Links), develop an annotation
>    protocol.
>
>        * define "annotation set"
>        * define operations on the annotation set
>        * find annotation sets
>
>    Then, develop a working implementation.

[...]

The message above answered a nagging question for me -- `What is the process
for subscribing to the mail alias?'  Answer:  Send mail to kmm@w3.org and
ask.

-Wayne