[Odrl-version2] ODRL Relation attribute for an Asset

David Martin david at polecat.dircon.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 08:37:57 EST 2011

Yes, I guessed that they must either be synonyms or a proposed
replacement, since they weren't expressed as "systemDevice", but since
synonyms don't commonly appear, it might be a good idea to make it
clearer.

David

In message <06c001cbd20c$d8938c60$89baa520$@com>, Francis Cave
<francis at franciscave.com> writes
>David
>
>> I also have a query about the Constraint name value which is shown in
>> the current draft as "system device", with "device" shaded yellow to
>> indicate that it is new.  Is "device" a candidate to replace "system"?
>> Apologies if I've missed some discussion elsewhere...
>
>My understanding is that "system" and "device" are to be treated as
>synonyms. Otherwise the term would be "systemDevice".
>
>Francis

David Martin
david at polecat.dircon.co.uk

Address in UK
117 Percy Road, HAMPTON TW12 2JS, UK
Telephone +44 (0)20 8286 8983 (or 8979 2516, if no reply)

In Tenerife
Rambla de Santa Cruz 153, Sexto, Puerta 21, 38001 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SPAIN
Telephone +34 922 27 23 92
Mobile (in Spain only) +34 639 742 634