[Odrl-version2] W3C Launches Agile Track to Speed Web Innovation

ri at odrl.net ri at odrl.net
Wed Aug 17 14:32:09 EST 2011

Dear ODRL community, we are pleased to announce that the ODRL Initiative is one of the Inaugural W3C Community Groups that has been officially launched today [1]. See the other testimonials [2].

This will benefit our aims as we move to broaden the interest in ODRL, move towards long-term stability and governance, and puts us closer to the standardisation track.

We will, over time, migrate to our new home under the W3C banner at:

  http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/

Please sign-up there as a member of the ODRL Community Group.

We will discuss in more details the move to W3C at our Barcelona meeting [3].

Cheers

Renato Iannella
ODRL Initiative
http://odrl.net