[Odrl-version2] Party constraints

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Fri Nov 19 21:39:57 EST 2010

Yes, but could one have several Policies for the same Asset with the same
assignee? In other words, is the use of multiple Policies a way of enabling
more complex combinations of Permissions and Prohibitions, with different
conflict resolutions for different subsets of these Permissions and
Prohibitions, to be expressed?

Francis