[Odrl-version2] Spatial constraints

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Thu Nov 18 10:15:55 EST 2010

David Martin has pointed out to me that two types of constraint would
probably be rather better than two types of action. For example "source
location of action" and "target location of action". I could imagine use
cases in which both spatial and virtual locations would need to be expressed
as constraints on either source or target location.

I'm not suggesting that these should be in the Common Vocabulary, but since
"distribute" and "spatial" both are, I think we need to be explicit that a
spatial constraint on an action that has both source and target locations,
such as distribute, is a constraint on the target location.

Francis