[Odrl-version2] Core Model: relationship between Action and Duty

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Thu Nov 11 23:39:28 EST 2010

Hi Renato

Your example XML looks fine to me. But in this case you have a single
Action associated with two Permissions, which seems to me to be
contradicted by the '1' at the Permission entity end of the association
with the Action entity in Figure 2.1. But maybe it is I who am missing
something.

Regards,

Francis