[Odrl-version2] Updated V2 - Model

Jonas Zitz jzitz at uni-koblenz.de
Tue Jun 1 00:43:16 EST 2010

Hello,

i think in that version of the core model there's missing a link between
"Party" and "Asset" - the "Rightsholder"-relation.
And the other thing: Isn't there missing an arrow from "Party" to
"Permission" (and all the other classes which party links to with the
association class "Role" attached)?

Cheers, Jonas Zitz