[Odrl-version2] ODRL Common Vocab - Nancy Update

ri at odrl.net ri at odrl.net
Fri Sep 25 18:31:02 EST 2009

Dear all, the updated ODRL 2.0 Common Vocabulary is now available:

    http://odrl.net/2.0/WD-ODRL-Vocab-20090925.html

(This was previously called the Core Metadata)

Please review carefully - all the Semantics have been edited
(slightly) and we appreciate any suggestions to clarify/strengthen
their definitions.

(Next versions we will us "diffs" to see the changes)

Please note these two:
  - Removed "View" action as could not see any difference with "Display"
  - Removed "Range" constraint as we can now use Count with operators

Cheers

Renato Iannella
ODRL Initiative
http://odrl.net