[Odrl-version2] Core Model ["Poznan Edition"] - Draft Specification

Renato Iannella renato at odrl.net
Fri Jan 16 15:19:46 EST 2009

We are pleased to release the first ODRL Version 2.0 Draft
Specification [1] - based on the feedback from the Poznan Meeting [2].

As a Draft Specification, we send a message to the wider community
that consensus on Version 2.0 Model has maturated closer to the final
state of Specification. (You can see the maturity states of this
document on the WG page [3].)

Please send any feedback on this version to the list and we will also
discuss in detail at our scheduled teleconference on the 27th Jan 2009
[4].

Cheers

Renato Iannella & Susanne Guth
ODRL Initiative