[Odrl-services] Move to W3C...

ri at odrl.net ri at odrl.net
Sat Nov 5 15:17:12 EST 2011

Dear ODRL Community…this will be last email to ODRL email lists….we are migrating across all key documents and will be using the W3C email lists, and web site, for discussions from now on…

If you have not already done so, please join the W3C ODRL Community Group as per the instructions [1]. Please note that the joining terms is a requirement from W3C so that we can manage the IP correctly. It is consistent with the goals of the ODRL group.

Once joined, we will be using the public-odrl-contrib email list [2] for discussions related to our documents, and there is also the public-odrl list for non-members to post [3]. Both lists are publicly archived.

Thanks everyone…and see you on the other side….

Cheers

Renato Iannella
Chair, W3C ODRL Community Group
http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/